Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day Three Hundred & Eighty One

Hellooooooo! I had a pretty great day if I do say so myself. I helped in Jake's class and it was awesome. I LOVE pretty much every single kid in that class. Really! And Jake showed me what he got the other day. Someone left 4 little candy hearts in a baggie on his desk -- one with lips, one with tattoo wings, one said 'LOL', and the last said 'hottie'. Isn't that so sweet?

Then I drove my cute friend to the airport so she could meet her cute hubby in Vegas. I wish could join them. That sounds weird, but I think it's super warm down there! Speaking of warm, I could totally see a hint of Spring in the air today and I'm not ready (fat-wise) for summer! I need to lose some serious chubbiness. How can I do this? I am finding it very difficult to exercise. I am finding it very difficult to stick to a good eating plan when there are so many yummy foods surrounding me. And I am finding it very difficult to drink water. And those are the only 3 things I need to do to lose weight. So maybe I'll start on Monday.

Then Lexi and I went to Orem for ballroom and found out she has a competition tomorrow. What??? Seriously, I think there is a tiny problem when I don't know that it's the day before a competition. So, she'll miss ballet again. Then we hurried home to go to the Blue and Gold Banquet. Is that right? I don't know, the cub scout thing. However????!!!!! They forgot to do Jake's badge again. Again! Poor little Jakey poo. Is it bad that I'm wondering about Scouts? I'm just getting feelings that maybe.......you know.

Okay, that's all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment